Terms and Conditions
1. The right to admission is reserved with Happy Hour Studio.
2. The charges for the sessions are non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances
3. Sessions are being conducted by humans, in case of person emergency the session or event may be cancelled
4. Schedule and content of activity may change anytime without prior notice
5. Studio shall be vacated at the end of session/event
6. Studio is not liable for personal belongings of the members
7. Photos and Videos taken by the admin during the sessions and within the studio premise can be used for promotions
8. The studio and its staff and management are indemnified against any injury or damage caused during the session or within the studio premise
9. No damage should be caused to the studio property like mats, finishes, electronics, stationeries, mirrors, sound systems, etc and will need to be paid immediately
10. Terms, Conditions and policies can change without prior notice
Policies at Happy Hour Studio
• Sessions missed are sessions missed they cannot be transferred or extended in any form or manner. However on request and under special considerations the following may apply:
• Happy Hour Studio (HHS) may provide 1 session as a comp-off every month.
• The comp-off sessions need to be attended within a week of end of renewal period.
• Subscriptions are in multiples of 30 days a month.
• In case a client continues to attend sessions post renewal date, upon renewal, the existing renewal date will be applied and the sessions need to be completed within the subscription time.
• Under extra ordinary circumstances, a client can request freezing of their sessions by informing the studio at least 15 days prior via message. In such cases, monthly 1 session comp-off will not be applicable. MAX FREEZE DAYS = 7 days and one time. applicable for quarterly and above packages only.
• HHS will not count the sessions that have been cancelled by it.
• Offers need to be claimed in the offer time period. Offers will not be extended under any circumstances.
• Multiple offers cannot be clubbed.
• Studio charges one time admission fee of INR 100.
• The policies may be changed from time to time to ensure clarity and quality of service.
I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury before every class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. I accept that neither the instructor, nor ‘happy hour studio’ is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class. Those under 18 years of age must have this form signed by a parent or guardian.
I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE PACKAGE AND ITS VALIDITY AS STATED DURING THE BOOKING TIME via link or website